Looking to network with RI's health tech innovators and find opportunities for collaboration?
If you are directly involved in healthcare technology in Rhode Island, you will want to join MedMates. Our mission is to find and connect all of the people and enterprises in Rhode Island's health-tech ecosystem to help support our collective growth. Through this website and productive gatherings every month, you will discover people and companies doing great works—some you've heard of and others that are hidden gems in our state.
There will be value for every member. If you are in research, you can connect with others like you for sharing and learning. If you are a CEO or senior executive, you'll be able to share war stories, as well as learn from and help other execs. If you're in sales, you can connect with sales people at other health-tech companies as well as potential partners. Whatever your special area of focus, MedMates will help you connect with other mates who are dedicated to growing Rhode Island's health-tech ecosystem and everyone that's in it.
Who should join MedMates?
All professionals working within any of the following enterprise categories including:
For-Profit Research, Development and Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies
- Medical Device Companies
- Medical Diagnostic Companies
- Individual Heath-Tech Inventors
- Software Developers
- Bioinformatics Companies
- Healthcare IT
- Analytical Tool Developers
- Physicians in private practice actively conducting Clinical Research
- Contract Research Organizations
- Medical Component/Ingredient Producers and Suppliers
- Product/Technology Development Consultants
- Contract Manufacturers
Not-for-Profit Medical Research
- Other Healthcare Facilities conducting Medical Research
Funding and Business Development
- Individual Investors/Angels
- Angel Groups
- Venture Capital Firms
- Government, Quasi-Government and Not-for-Profit Funders/Supporters
- Other Funders/Supporters
- Health-Tech Business Development Professionals
Regulatory and Insurance
- Health Insurance Providers
- Regulatory and Reimbursement
- State Health Department
Medical Product Distribution