It is with great pride that VR Industries builds medical devices that are used around the world in life saving applications. We provide moderate to complex printed circuit board assemblies, subassemblies and full systems to some of the top OEM’s around the world. Our recent ISO 13485 certification underscores our commitment to continuous improvement to our current and prospective medical customers. This, coupled with our Class III J-STD-001 certified workforce, gives us the capability to manufacture a broad spectrum of products, ranging in size from hand held units to floor mounted systems.
• Materials management and component control can be a significant concern with medical OEM’s. VR Industries’ ERP system has been specifically designed to accommodate material traceability, serialization, and inventory control.
• Robust process and quality control procedures are key elements to providing high reliability assemblies each and every time.
• At VR Industries you will witness a lean shop floor that is process driven with detailed, step by step, revision controlled build instructions.
• Our quality system incorporates x-ray, automated optical inspection, in-circuit test, functional test, burn-in and our highly effective ‘Zero-Defect’ program.
We take great care in servicing our medical OEM’s and the products we build for them, knowing all too well that someday we or one of our loved ones may have to rely on them.
Types of Medical products we manufacture for include:
• Medical Training Devices
• Medical Delivery Devices
• Medication Delivery
• Polymer Delivery
• Dye Delivery
• Dental Imaging Equipment
• X-Ray Imaging Controllers
Please visit the rest of our website to review in detail the capabilities and services of VR Industries. If you have a job or project you would like us to quote on, contact us for an RFQ.